• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

upset

Lousarah, Keep doing what your doing & proving the dietician wrong & what a complete p**ck he/she is.
Congrats on keeping your cool & not giving him/her a mouthful back, also well done on the weight loss

Lousarah, Keep doing what your doing & proving the dietician wrong & what a complete p**ck he/she is.
Congrats on keeping your cool & not giving him/her a mouthful back, also well done on the weight loss

Whoa hold on there Pal.....You're spouting off here about someone who you have never met, who you know chuff all about, and who others have said is a professional and nice guy. Clearly there was an issue between the OP and the guy but there is absolutely no justification for you coming here calling him a prick.

Plz dont start on each other. Thanks for all the advice. Ive tried moving towards eating three times a day but im so so hungry when I do that. He taught me about keeping chemicals or something steady in the brain so you dont reach for crap and I was so much better at that when I had a mid morning and mid afternoon snack of fruit or yoghurt flakes or an egg or something. Xx

Plz dont start on each other. Thanks for all the advice. Ive tried moving towards eating three times a day but im so so hungry when I do that. He taught me about keeping chemicals or something steady in the brain so you dont reach for crap and I was so much better at that when I had a mid morning and mid afternoon snack of fruit or yoghurt flakes or an egg or something. Xx
once you have a good restriction that will get better and 3 meals and a snack will be all your need just takes time

I had an issue with one of the team helping me, I know it was the way I perceived her but she really did rattle me the one day, so after the appointment i asked her if there was another person who did her job she said "there wasn't why don't you want me" to which I told her I what I thought, the next appointment she wasn't there and I was asked by dietician if she could come in and issues could be resolved, she did come in and I told her what I had problems with her, since then we have got on great and she has been very supportive towards me!

The point I'm trying to make here I think is they are there to help, but at the same time have to be respectful as its worth more than their job not to be, and he may not realise he upset you, xxx

Back