• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

vitamin injection question

bigkev

Sorry if this had been asked a million times before but my job has a start time but no finish time, this causes no end of problems when it comes to making apointments at the docs etc. i was just wondering if the vitamin injection can be self administered at home rather than at the gp/nurse as its a waste of their time and mine if i fail to attend due to work. cheers

Sorry if this had been asked a million times before but my job has a start time but no finish time, this causes no end of problems when it comes to making apointments at the docs etc. i was just wondering if the vitamin injection can be self administered at home rather than at the gp/nurse as its a waste of their time and mine if i fail to attend due to work. cheers

I guess it depends on whether it's intramuscular or sub cut! If the first then u couldn't do that yourself. But if it's subcutaneous I see not reason why not!

Hi. I dont know which vitamin injection it is but could you take it orally instead?

band fitted 16.01.14

Back