• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Vomiting

Tyraboots

I keep vomiting. This week, sometimes I can eat something, then the next time it just sticks in my chest and I feel like I am having a heart attack until it comes up. I have lost 4lbs since Monday, and I have been told my weight is coming off too fast, so I really don't want to ruin my health with it. I am eating the meal in 15 to 20 minutes slowly and chewing well. What could be up?

Cannot help you why as I have not had anything done yet, but you have lost SO much weight and is all this since the end of Jan? I would contact your Dr / consultant or dietician if you have one to se what is what.

Well done for the weight loss, you must feel so different

Nicky

OMG your weight loss is phenomenally quick!! Hope someone can come along & help with your vomiting. Well done on your loss so far xx

I am as you know pre op, but think maybe you should talk to your team. You have lost a phenomenal amount of weight in such a short time.... I wish you well and hope it gets sorted out really soon xx

Back