• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Waiting Lists / Tier 3 Question

I guess then our scenarios are slightly different - ugh! Just on my way home and hope mr post man has drooped something of significance in my letter box - other than my bills! :)

Same here nothing from Postman Pat. :cry::mad:
There's always tonight! I guess that helps a bit.. The fact that the post comes every day - think about it, how much more bummed out would we be if post was only delivered like once a fortnight or once a month! At least now when I see no news about WLS in my post I always say "maybe tomorrow"! Tomorrow's almost here by the time I get home anyway! :)

Always look on the bright side of life! :)

Anything from the postie today?
I think my questionnaire will be with them by now, so does anyone no what I'm expecting next? Is it the MDT?

Nope nothing from Pat! (He's not been yet!) hopefully sometime this morning!!
Not sure what's next - could be MDT I would imagine so! I wish I knew how the whole thing was going to turn out!

I've just had a letter with an appointment for my MDT on 19th sept! In the letter it says they will agree a treatment plan for me, kind of shell shocked wasn't expecting anything for weeks

I've just had a letter with an appointment for my MDT on 19th sept! In the letter it says they will agree a treatment plan for me, kind of shell shocked wasn't expecting anything for weeks

That's amazing! Best of luck

Ps. I love Harley Quinn and the Joker!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wow Harley! That's awesome! Hope I'm not too far behind you! :)

Yay Harley!! :D

Just got my questionnaire and food diary request through too! Finally! Has to be completed by 27th August (or returned by rather!) so basically no time to mess about! Feeling nervous too about answering all the questions! What did you put for your biggest reason for failing to lose weight? I think one word describes mine - self control!

Anyway should mean once my stuff has been sent back that my MDT might be early October! :D

Wow just had my letter through, same as you Harley 19th September to plan my treatment etc.
So congratulations to you and Birdie getting post, we are on our way girls. :D

Yay Willow! :D

We are getting there! It's good to know that once the good diary / questionnaire has been received it's not too long to get an MDT appt. When did you get your questionnaire Willow?

HI Birdie
I had my Seminar on the 2nd of July, and 21st July, when I got questionnaire and food diary through. I can see us three going at the same time, pity in different hospitals.

Good news willow! birdie now you ask I have a horrible feeling I wrote something completely irrelevant! Was going to go back and adjust it but I didn'tt, worried now :(

Which hospital are you going to Willow?

Harley I wouldn't worry - it's probably fine I'm sure! Now I know how you felt when you got your questionnaire! Did you find it hard answering questions about your childhood and past? They ask so much stuff!

HI Birdie
I am going to Northern General In Sheffield, at the moment. But Doncaster and Mexbourgh are now doing the operation, so until the 19th September not sure if they will keep me here, or move me over.

Just been told by two people, once on the list its 18 weeks from then, or sooner.
So from September 19th, we will have to wait and see.

Hi Harley & Willow,
Just a quick update ladies.. Sending off my questionnaire tomorrow with my food diary... Am I the only one who's read it like a gazillion times to make sure I've not missed a section and that everything is legible? Lol!

Harley - how long did you wait for your letter regarding mdt after you sent in the questionnaire!? If I remember correctly it was only a week wasn't it?

Back