• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

walsal manor hospital

pricey

hi all i am new to this site i am due to have rny surgery at walsal manor was wondering has anyone els had it done there what was the overall like ???

Hi and welcome to minis, think there might be someone else going there that joined recently but cant for the life of me remember who....anyway I am sure they will be along soon...just wanted to say hello...xx

hi and welcome I am just waiting for funding to have op done at walsall, even though Mr Khans team have accepted me for surgery wierd yes i know, wannaloose18stone had his done there if you look on my first post you can see there replies, there are loads of others with great advice and things how far in to the process are you have you got a date for surgey yet?

Still strugling with foods, some things make me sick and when that happens I cant keep any foods or liquids down for 2 days, it must inflame my insides somehow.
I knew this journey was going to be hard, but not this hard.
On a posotive note my fittness level is increasing daily, I havent been this fit for years.............

Back