• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weekly weigh in

penelope1008

Start weight 267lbs 18st 8.5lbs
loss prior to pre-op diet 30.5lbs 16st 5.5lbs.
Pre-op diet 14lbs down 15st 5.5lbs.
Week 1 13/7/11 down 5lbs 15st 0.5lbs
Week 2 20/7/11 down 3.5lbs total loss to date 53lbs.
Currently 14st 11lbs.

going great girl!!!!!!!

Well done you are doing great I'm so pleased for you. I have my op the 24 august I hope I manage to do as well as you are. I will keep in touch regards kaz x

Well done, Karen x

Well done ur doing great, helps me kick my mind back to why we all do it xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Fantastic. Well done, you must be very focused and the best thing is this time it should be for keeps!!

Thats great, well done the difference must really be showing now...you must be thrilled...keep it up.

I hope I can do as well :)

Weigh in date 3/8/11 week 4. Down 2lbs now a total since December of 56.5lbs or 63lbs in total since my heaviest last April. I am now 14st 7.5lbs. Next week while we are away I will take advantage if the local mountain spring fed pools and start swimming again and try to build back up to my pre-op 30lengths ready to go back to the leisure centre once home again. I think 6wks idleness in total is enough, I wasn't up to exercising on the pre-op diet and post-op ambles around the shops isn't going to cut it for long, so perfect time to build up to it while having my fun in the sun.

Good going Pen. You must be very pleased with the way it's coming off. I had my follow up call from the hospital and mentioned my gp had given me the okay to go swimming next week and was told in o uncertain terms that it's too early and I have to wait till 6 weeks and then take it easy. She said it's because I'd be using my abdominal muscles. It might e because I had open surgery though, as I know the risk of hernia is a bit higher. Just thought I'd mention it.
Hope you have a great holiday
xx

Thanks miss tickle I have checked twice now with the nurse as I was sceptical plus worried if in pool on holiday for to long would I weaken the healing scars, after all the prime effect on the skin seems to soften it. But reassured that by 4 wks should be well healed, if skin seemed cracked or still scabby to use waterproof plasters. But as long as I felt ok I could even go into the pool for a swim from 2wks post-op which I thought was to soon. I plan to float about and sunbathe as much as I plan to swim and gradually build up how much I can do so I don't pull any newly healed muscles. Thanks for your concern an it is taken and I shall be careful.

Well back from my holiday in the sun no weigh in for the last two weeks but had 6wk. Post-op check today at 7wks and their scales say I've lost nearly 7lbs in the last 2wks now down to 14st 1lbs that's over 2st down from start of 2wk, pre-op diet.
Weight watchers tomorrow night so I will double check with the scales I have used since December.

Back