• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weekly weigh in

Another week another 1lb now down 76lbs to 13st 9lbs. Only 71lbs to go max maybe only 43lbs as the biggest for my height. Slowly steadily I'm getting there.

Stayed the same this week. Time to review my eating, to much, not enough, right or wrong choices. Time to sort it before a natural blip becomes a failure because I don't review things & do the best I can to keep this working.

Well done for keeping that positive head on....we all know this will happen ....its how we deal with it that counts :):)

I'm sure you will work out the best route for you, you've done so well so far. Good luck with the rest of the journey :):)

Thanks I will do my best, a bit stressed out as OH & youngest are doing the testosterone wars for supremacy in the house combined with teenage pain in the arsedness from youngest. Things got out of hand after I went to work this morning I feel like hitting their heads together & screaming at them but that won't solve it but I really don't want to deal with any of it but will have to as it can't go on. Argh.......

Review of my eating worked 3lbs off this week. Realised although eating is ok perhaps to many snacks as calorie count was a bit high on the odd couple of days. Managing a reasonable amount of protein between 60 & 80g could be better but no bad. Lessons being learnt now yo find the energy for exercise.

Its been a very trying time for you recently....well done on your continued success despite everything :):)

Thanks Sarah it's definately a challenge with food on the run I'm relying on ready meals & snacks that are safe to carry around although I have now managed two meals out without consequences, one a lovely pub roast lunch they served a small portion for me no questions asked, & a less pleasant hospital canteen meal otherwise it's diet or quorn ready meals most sadly high in carbs but at least safe & of course cover 2 meals as I can rarely eat a whole one unless a slider meal ( I had one last week a lasagne that slid down far to easily & before I knew it a whole meal had gone rather than the normal half). Or tins of ww tuna & mayo on cracker bread with babybels or cheese triangles. But using my fitness pal to track it all & stay close to the 1000cals a day & as much as possible to the 60 - 80g protein if not I add in a protein bar. So whilst a challenge I am trying to stick to the regime rather than make myself ill. On the whole I fight the need to comfort eat for the same reasons, although I gave in last Wednesday once home & after a tough day at work dealing with why I'd been off & a lad who needs constant observation due to a highly developed sexual awareness problem that could lead to him sexually harassing other students or accusing staff ran off & I had to give chase meaning I was in a 1-1 situation with him & the stress levels going up until I got back into the building & accompanied him to his year head. So I gave in & had some chocolate didn't enjoy it only dumped a little & felt bad for giving in & no doubt the scales will reflect the slip this week. Let's hope this week is easier.

Well despite eating challenges of life on the run to & from Wales I did well with the dietitian today & was pleased to find I had lost again as I'd missed my weekly weight watchers weigh in last night. I am according to her scales now 83.1kg or a smidge over 13st so I am well pleased that's over 64% excess weight loss since my op & a bmi of 30.5 so well pleased.

Tonight's weigh in says I have lost 4.5lbs since my last weight watchers weigh in tonight I dropped into the 12st bracket only just at 12st 13lbs but in in the 12's can't remember the last time I was that light. Yay. 79lbs down since joining weight watchers I now need to work out the actual drop since I started this journey.

Not a good week I've regained 2.5lbs. Why because I let the old bad habits get the upper hand. We couldn't visit my eldest last weekend as my OH had to work the other 2boys were busy in their own ways & so I had time to relax a bit & give in to the tiredness I had been fighting off. Having given in to that the picking eating all those things I know I shouldn't & even worse I didn't dump much despite the bad foods. So no matter how understandable it was its no excuse. This week I need to focus on what I didn't dump on & put it at the top of the dangerous foods list above those that do make me dump, as well as on the good foods & amounts so I get back on track. Don't beat myself up but learn from it & fight the bad habits even when I lower my guard I will not go back to the big me I have to keep off what's gone & work on what's still got to go. Tough times will always be there lurking waiting to knock me back I have to fight to find new ways of dealing with the inevitable stresses & not fail myself or this op.

Well better news lost 1 of of those naughty 2.5lbs back down to a smidge over 13st a bit more to go to get back to the below 13st & get the losses back on track & the head in the right place. It's getting there just need to be a bit stronger with myself try to link my points with my protein intake & get myself sorted.

Thats great news Pen-you've done brilliantly to get back on track. I'm forever captivated by your profile pic. You really do look skinny !
well done hon. Hope everything else is on the up for you and yours as well xx

Thanks Miss T. All is beginning to fall back into its normal orbit. Thomas was formally discharged today with the crisis team doing home visits twice a week for the next few weeks then just out patients after that. He can try picking up his pub job again a quite real ale micro brewery pub ( not a mad busy pub) so should be able to cope we hope as he thinks of he can't cope with that then he won't cope with Uni which will be a blow for him. So fingers crossed it works & we can start to relax a bit for him.

Another 1/2lb off of the regained 2 1/2lbs by next week I hope to have said to the teens again this time permanently. Then let's see how long it will take to shed the next 2st 7lbs to get to 9st 7lbs I'm aiming for as a happy medium between the 8st 7lbs & the maximum 10 st 7lbs suitable for my height. Better make sure I get back to doing some exercise before that honeymoon time frame closes.

Well done again ! Whatever size and BMI will you be if you lose that much more hun? You look preeeteee skinny to me your avatar ( have tried to look at your albums but can't see anything!)
How your boy is progressing well
Hugs xx

Back