• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What did you do with your clothes??

Much as the cash would have been great from ebaying my old stuff past experience has taught me not worth the hassle although I have continued to buy from there if I get then cheaper than charity shops including postage.
Now I just takes stuff to a charity shop & cut out the hassle.

can't wait to be in that position

in our area we have clothes recycling and they pay between 40p and 50p a kilo and collect from your home Just put it in a bin bag give them a call they come, weigh and pay cash there and then. No hassle

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

starr said:
i sell on ebay ,but it can be a pain, im lucky that ive done it for years ,mainly fetish/leather/pvc ,,but also other items ,,,but larger sizes are worth selling on there,,,,,then,you can give some of the cash to charity if you want ,,,start at 99p, and make sure you cover the postage as its very costly , but in my opinion ,it definatley is worth trying,x

Wow! My type of fashion! Not for the school run of course lol. But often wear alternative stuff on nights out :)

can't wait to be in that position

in our area we have clothes recycling and they pay between 40p and 50p a kilo and collect from your home Just put it in a bin bag give them a call they come, weigh and pay cash there and then. No hassle

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

We have something similar. But you have to take your items down to the stores and they weigh them and give you a price. They sent all the items overseas to help developing countries. Its very good prices and i really admire what they do with them

I just charity shop mine, but there are big girls clothes selling pages on fb so no fees are incurred. Payments are made via paypal too so it's all easy, I have bought from there but not sold anything.

i sell all mine on facebook, there are plus size clothing pages and i use a local one and a national one which uses paypal and postage, the local one is brill as i have got smaller clothing off there as well as selling my old stuff and i have made some really nice friends who now come round regularly for a coffee and a browse thru my wardrobe...lol :)

Could we not have a selling page on here or a swap shop even ??? X

amy_m said:
Could we not have a selling page on here or a swap shop even ??? X

Sounds like a great idea to me. I defo have seen it on another forum :)

It would be easier I have suite cases full of clothes all different sizes and with tags on lol same as shoes. Has anyone found there shoe size changes ??? X

amy_m said:
It would be easier I have suite cases full of clothes all different sizes and with tags on lol same as shoes. Has anyone found there shoe size changes ??? X

My mom went from an Evans size 9 to being able to by 8's in any shop :) that was with 4st loss.

I have size 10. So Evans it will probably still be lol

I love Evans shoes....... I'm a size 8 in shoes and a 7 in evans. Can get into a 6 buys its tough and I don't like my feet in pain x

Amy - how about bringing the swap shop idea up at your support group meeting tonight? You might be able to arrange something for the December meeting then, if people bring stuff to swap / sell then. You could even suggest that you put the funds towards the neonatal unit, or maybe even that well-known good cause - 'Caren's fund'!

Amy - how about bringing the swap shop idea up at your support group meeting tonight? You might be able to arrange something for the December meeting then, if people bring stuff to swap / sell then. You could even suggest that you put the funds towards the neonatal unit, or maybe even that well-known good cause - 'Caren's fund'!
hahahahaha bless your heart honey :) xxx

Good Idea Cathi ... my feet have gone from a 7 to a 5 in 7 weeks so have loads of shoes that make me look like a kid wearing their mummy's shoes :eek: Bizarre ... would have preferred it off my bum but I have to lose it off my feet :eek: x

FuturePerfect said:

I love it!!

Lol I bet you get lots of bargains x

Back