• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What is the one thing you most look forward to being able to do post op?

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
There are many things I look forward to being able to do when I am slimmer but the one that is most important to me is to feel comfortable going to the swimming baths with my grandchildren. I do go now but only as a bystander which was also the case with my children too ... :sigh: I have missed out on so much of their childhood fun things, I do not intend this to be the case with my precious grandbabies, especially as there is a new one due in January. :D:D:D

Oh good thread! For me I look forward to just being more active all the way around. I can't wait to go on hikes again, go skiing, maybe run a marathon! So many exciting things that I feel may be possible one day in the near future! I can't wait!

I love threads like this and look forward to the responses, but at 2 years post op now ANYTHING is possible.

oh theres so many things id like to be able to do.
cross my legs, not worry about breaking chairs, wipe my bum without a fight lol, walk for more than 50 yards without having to stop, buy clothes off the peg, chase my great niece, throw myself about dancing without everyone getting a bit lol (i dont actually dance or go out much now), drive my bus without the steering wheel jammed into my stomach . . . the list goes on and on . . . bring on the surgery!!! lol :)

What a good thread !! For me just to fit in and not have people look at you like you are nothing!!!
Oh and when on a flight being able to have the flip down table fold down, without your tummy being in the way.:D

I want to turn heads for the right reasons again!

Lynne x

doing everything that I feel I've not been able to do being overweight, or lacked the confidence to do..

I'm looking forward to a complete new wardrobe, beautiful lingerie and looking good!!

I feel exactly the same some many things 2 do clothes to buy shoes and hand bags get back to work and have a life we can do this guys hugs luv Kaz x x x

My best things are being able to bend down, to eat in the street with out being stared at, buy nice clothes and feeling smart, and not avoiding the person takeing photos, whoopee xx

I want to go and take my little one to a theme park and go on the rides..... Walk into next and be able to fit into there clothes. Being able to go out with confidence and enjoy myself. Go down the slide a wizz kids with my little girl and swimming every week. Be able to go on an aeroplane and not have an extension belt.

Back