• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What questions for the surgeon pls?

hope2bthina

Morning folks:D,
I have my appointment with mr super later....any important questions i need to ask?, apart from can i have it done next week please?...mind is a blank!! :eek: Thanks muchly..pen and paper at the ready, my memory is truely shocking xx

When i had my appointment with Mr Ammori, he went through having either a bypass or a sleeve, I asked which he would suggest his sister had, (if he has one and if she needed one ;-)) I wanted a bypass and needed to hear that it was the best solution for me.

Hth, maybe not!!

Kate

I think he's likely to ask you about your eating habits right now and that is such a key question. I would just ensure that you are as honest as possible about your food weaknesses and habits because this is kind of make or break for which surgery is most likely to be successful for you.
That's not a question as such I know , but it's something you really have to make sure you get across clearly so the surgeon can advise you which one is right in your case.
Most other questions to do with living with wls post op are best answered on here by people who actually have experience of it. Medical type questions, about pain , complications etc are always best going straight to the medical experts.
Hope that helps in some way

Thank you very much both for your replies. I eat all day everyday.. chocolate is my worst sin and i'm diabetic. I will be honest as i know this makes a difference. Will report back later xx

Back