• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

when?

daftmoo

When will I be back to full strength? I picked up the keys to my new place today and have moved 2 car loads on my own. Carrying stuff down outside steps here and then in to a house at the other end. My left hand side of my body feels strained, had to have a nap when I got in and woke up stiff as a board, and still got a dull ache lower left side now.
I'd have thought at nearly 15 weeks out I'd have been ok

Hi Sue,
What a hectic time and a lot of lifting... hope you are ok... should you be doing so much yet?

Rest up and relax. Thinking of you.

Love and hugs xxx

Your body has had a major trauma of surgery! Okay before the op you may have been wonderwoman but things are still gelling and healing internally!

Please try and get some muscle man to give you a hand with the lifting with the next loads, now take the rest of the night off to relax and recover xxx

I don't know, but healing is/can be a long process. It certainly sounds like you need to take it easier.

Get some help hun, the last thing you want with the stress of moving is to injury yourself. Put your feet up and let the lifting happen around you. You'll be plenty busy when those boxes need unloading. Just leave the lifting to some hunky men ;) xxxx

Thanks Gals, only got my 2 young teenage sons, my boyfriend is partically disabled so cant carry anything more then a carrier bag. We're using both our cars today then I'm hiring a van to move big stuff Tuesday afternoon. I can't afford a removal firm, and my family live 100 miles away thats why we're having to do it our selves

Back