• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

(why) please help

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
:cry:please help cant take anymore keep getting cramps in my stomach they only last a few min. but i have just gone shopping and had to leave as started to get hot then cramps came on i am 6weeks post op i am getting them 2/3/times aday is it just me or anyone else getting them. it is like i dont want to leave the house now.PLEASE HELP HAVE TRYED TO GET HOLD OF MY TEAM BUT CANT

Could you be constipated Carol? Or have you had anything sugary (could be mild dumping syndrome)

Take some paracetamol if you are struggling with the pain hun x

thanks SAM i am not eating any sugar but i have noticed that i need to go to the toilet after.now do i take something to try and stop the cramps or will it make it worse?

Are you sure there are not hidden sugars in what you are eating, coz it sounds like mild dumping. Things like tomato soup, baked beans and other tinned foods all have added sugar. Just a thought!

I had this carol and found out it was constipation (ended up in hospital for 3 days due to it). My advice is to drink drink drink. The surgeon said what is happening is that your pooh gets hard and the cramps are the peristalic movements trying to get it down your bowel. Since I upped my liquids I haven't had it (touch wood). Its very painful thought and I can sympathise

Big hugs Carol, hope you get it resolved soon. xx

tea

hi all just wanted to let you all no that i found out what was causing my cramps it was tea and have stooped drinking it and had no cramps now have gone on to drink horlicks

no sugar but sweetener's

Back