• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pains in stomach

Awww Allie... as always... you are so kind and I'm feeling better tonight, now that I know Jan is feeling better... I'll email her in a bit but love and hugs always to everyone... Thank you Allie xxxxx

I will Allie Angel and the same to you my precious xxx

I have just looked at the posts, thank you all so much, I have been taking it easy today, and again sleeping on and off. The laptop has been on the bed, but I haven't even looked at this site until now.
I feel bad now, as didn't realise how people cared, you all amaze me and make me feel so humble.
I am still having personal problems at home - my OH is still refusing to move out. I went to see a solicitor this week about it, it's very stressful. Also am having bad period problems, coming on every two weeks, and very heavy, and at 53 it's a bit much to cope with to be honest. Am seeing my doctor on Wednesday to see if they can give me some sort of operation to sort this out.
Thank goodness I have your love and support, as feeling very sad at the moment, and being Christmas doesn't help as it is the time of year to be with loved ones.
I love you all so much.
Hopefully after a day of a light diet and fluids, I shall be much better tomorrow.
Nite god bless to you all, from my heart xxxxx

Bless you Jan. I've been thinking of you. I will be saying some prayers in the hope and belief that your difficult situation will soon be resolved.
Love n hugs
Grace xxx

Thinking of you Jan, hope that the stomach problems get resolved asap as I think that if you have your strength back you can tackle whatever else life throws at you much better.
Sending you warm hugs, hope you get some rest and feel better come the morning xx

Oh Jan he is still there?! i'm going to come & remove him myself! The stress of it all is not helping you i'm sure, as far as periods go i have always been lucky not to suffer pain until post op my stomach cramps have been terrible so i hear what your saying there, anyway you know i'm at the end of the phone if you need to shout cry or just chat, love always xxxx

Hi Jan,

Thinking of you as always Angel.

You have certainly been through the mill in every sense of the word lately.

Do hope that you can get sorted out.. and wondering if the pain you have been having is associated with totm....

Hopefully 2011 is going to get that sorted out once and for all and not before time, then you can work on getting yourself feeling physically better and with the help of your solicitor, hopefully sort the rest of things out at home one way or another.

You know where I always am if you want a chat and always at your side... even from a distance...

Loving hugs Jan, keep warm and take special care... one step at a time... such a lot going on for you in one go.

Take good care xxx

Thank you Bev, you are so kind and thoughtful, and it means so very much to me at this time xxxxx

Back