• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wind?

kellsbells

I guys just wondering if any banded can answer I know you get wind pain after surfers an you have to pass it both ends but have any of you noticed that your more windy since you've had the band? Bit of a crazy question I know but j suffer terrible with trapped wind as it is just want to know what to expect or if I need a lifetimes supply of wind ease ;-). Xxx

gdlondon said:
To avoid wind I was told not to have fizzy drinks, drink from straws, eat to fast, and chew gum. I have tested them all and had terrible pain.

Hope this helps

Regards

Thank you x

You won't need a lifetime of windeze, as it will find its way out naturally :)

Hi there - my advice is dont stress! I had wind pain for about 3 weeks post op, and still get it occassionally if I eat too fast or drink in gulps (sometimes I totally forget to sip!!). It does go away. Peppermint tea 30 minutes before you eat was advised by nurse when I rang hospital - it made a big difference and shoulder pain I'd had for 2 weeks really diminished in 2 days. Tracey xxx

Back