• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLS TV programmes

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
Hi all,
I supose everyone who has been on here a while will let us know if there anymore more WLS tv programmes than i have found.
I'm sorry I don't know if they are on Cable or Freeview (I only have Sky)maybe someone else will be able help.
Here goes
Fat Doctor tonight (Sunday) at 10pm on Sky 254
and Wednesday at 12pm (Midnight)on Sky 254
and Fat Hospital Wednesday at 1am on Sky 254
These are repeated a couple of times in the week not sure what days though.
Hope you find this is useful.

Wish i had kept sky now...

We watch avidly Downsize Me which is New Zealand based..

You are what you eat, Half ton man, superskinny -v- supersize,family of fat surgeons. etc . etc .....watch em all lol

Hi all,
I supose everyone who has been on here a while will let us know if there anymore more WLS tv programmes than i have found.
I'm sorry I don't know if they are on Cable or Freeview (I only have Sky)maybe someone else will be able help.
Here goes
thanks alot just put all onto record did not even no that channel was even on;)chris 195

Hi all,
Here goes

Sorry if i messed up the times of these programmes
Fat Doctor is midnight Tuesday night/Wednesday morning

The channel is Discovery Home and Health I think you can get this on Virgin cable as well as Sky but I don't know the channel number.
Don't forget these are repeated at other times in the week if you miss one.

Sorry if i messed up the times of these programmes
Fat Doctor is midnight Tuesday night/Wednesday morning

The channel is Discovery Home and Health I think you can get this on Virgin cable as well as Sky but I don't know the channel number.
Don't forget these are repeated at other times in the week if you miss one.
cant find fat dr on tue/wed:confused:

Thanks for the info hun i did record them but when i watched them i found out they were all repeats, wish they would show some new ones, if u know of any new ones would luv to watch them xxxx

Back