• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WOO HOO I HAVE MY DATE!!!!!!!

tasha82

Hi everyone, just wanted to share with you all that I had the call I have been waiting for today, the nurse with my op date. Im booked in for 7th February, so this is my last weekend to blow out before I start my pre-op diet next tuesday. So have decided I will be having a few drinks on Saturday to celebrate the new chapter in my life begining oh & my 30th birthday!!
So I wish you all a great weekend.xxxxxx

Thats great news hun xx

Congratulations x

thats great news i got my date the week b4 my 30th birthday and im having my opp on the 4th feb been on my pre opp diet for 10 days now and still have 2 weeks i was told if ya bmi is around 50 you have to do pre opp diet for 4 weeks think all hospital are differant good luck hun xxxx

excellent news hun!!!

Excellent news - I'm just updating the op dates thread, see yourself on there. Have a great 30th.

Congrats Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Where are you having your surgery done Sammy? My BMI is over 50 but im only having to do the pre-op diet for 2 weeks, but appart from being overweight there isnt anything wrong with me, so perhaps thats the reason?
Whens your 30th?

Thanks all for your well wishes.xx

my 3oth was the 4th jan so i had a big party i called it my goodbye to fat sam hello to skinnie minnie party too lol im having my opp at the homerton in east london

im also healthy with no other problems only being fat lol so dont know why ive had to do my diet for 3 and half weeks lol never mind only 2 weeks to go now or does 14 days sound less time lol x

Fantastic news! Not long now, you will soon have your botty on the losers bench :D

Great news hun

Wishing you the best of luck, and enjoy tonight!!

:birthday:

Back