• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Worried about Dimond

amanda577

Am really worried about one of our regulars Dimond. A lovely lady who normally posts in the daily bypass menu thread every day, but now hasn't posted for ages, and no one seems to have heard from her.

If anyone has contact with Dimond would be really grateful if you could let me know if she is okay and really am becoming quite concerned for her...

Fingers crossed that's all it is!!! But will happier when we hear from her

Me too chrisa!!! She was quite depressed a while back.. Really wish ID had asked her for her mobile number ormail or something now.. I think she lives alone like me, but not dead sure...

P,md her, again but still nothing

Don't know where she is or whats happening with Dimond hope she is ok wherever she is xx

It's so worrying when people just disappear from the forums, especially when we know they have been going through a tricky time. I was worried to death when Penguina and Phatmoma stopped posting. I thought Shelbel was a constant but I haven't seen her for a while. The truth is, peeps move on. They either don't need the support or other things in life take over. All we can do is hope that nothing bad has happened, that they are safe, well and happy and that they just have other things that need their attention.
xx

Sick note is another one! I really hope she is putting on weight. Penguina is better now, she is home and getting on with life.

Hope you're ok diamond x

I understand that people move on from the forums especially as they get further along the weight loss road, but dimond was not that long out of surgery, and had been feeling quite low, so very worrying, but as no way to contact her, you are right that all we can do is pray she is okay....

Hi all have just had pm off Dimond she is safe n well just been busy doing her own thing, but she may be coming back to join in with us again. xxx Brill news!!!! xxxx

MsTickle, have seen shelbell fairly recently, she is just getting on with life.

Good news re Shel and Dimond xx

I think it all comes back to being obsessed - I absolutely am right now, but am hoping that I will relax a bit once I'm nearer goal.

Just had a pm from dimond too, it was waiting for me when i got home, so glad that she is okay.. That is good news about shel also.

Thank you for worrying about me Mrs Tickle, and others, Becky Lee refered me to this thread. I have caused worry to so many people and still am to my poor mum. I wasn't online very much while in hospital, and have been in a couple more times since. The bed situation in Cornwall is cronic and I have been sent to Harrogate in Yorkshire and Harrow on the hill in London.

I seem to be struggling more mentally than I did in the early days. This Christmas and New Year has been particularly hard. I haven't been out of bed for days but will get up tomorrow as I am meeting someone at the gym about an aqua arobics class. I also have major eating issues, going back to old ways of secret eating and punishing myself. I need help in so many ways but the main help needs to start from within myself and I am constantly fighting and struggling and unable to start the process of self heeling.

Bypass wise, I can eat anything and don't dump or feel restriction. I loose weight as some times I don't eat for days but then put it back on eating bucketloads of chocolates. People say I look tiny but I am still overweight and have a big poo bear belly, and wabbly bits, not loose skin, wabbly fat. I still think the bypass was the best think I ever did. I just wish I could have a head transplant, or that magic pill or wand, to make me a happy content, normal person.

It has been a hard weekend with a so called friend whom I had only just got together again, saying don't come around anymore until your house is sold and you are totally seperate from your husband, as it is too much for her to bear, well I was sad, but I will never go down that route again, she wont be a friend of mine. Also had a funeral yesterday of the nicest man you could ever meet. He was so good to me in hospital, just sat there holding my hand, he was even aloud into my bedroom which was a no no for visitors, but someone they could see he was a gentle healer. His funeral was a wonderful celebration of his life, and his wife was such an inspiration, but I floated through it all on two lorazepam. I am existing on lorzepam at the moment just to keep going. I am sorry this is so doom and gloom, but that is how it is at the moment. I have been keeping away, as I don't want to always be the one on the downer. I wish I had some friends locally. No one seems to live down here at the back of beyond. My cpmn had arranged for a hca to take me for a cup of tea once a week, but he died, I shall be going to the MIND coffee morning on Wednesday, so hopefully a routine will start again. Sorry for rambling, this is just all coming out on a bad day from the heart. Love all the people who do think about me, you are so kind. xxx

Well done for posting Trisha- I have been following you on Facebook. There is not really much I can say but just wanted to let you know that people are listening and they care.

Back