• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Worried about Dimond

Thanks, yes I have been on facebook more, as when I am away in hospital it is easier from my phone, and I have started playing farmville again to occupy myself when times are bad. I don't know why I am having such a long mid life crisis, I guess I need closure and at the moment I still have so much contact with Martin. Until just before Christmas when I last came out of hospital, we were still living together but separately, I came back and asked him to leave and he has moved in with his latest girlfriend, but he still comes back most days to work on the house or in the shop. It has really been dragged out, he should have got workmen in while I was away and finished more. But we have also had problems with leaking chimneys, so there is always ongoing maintenance on the house. Oh the joys of old listed buildings...

Right I am going to get out of my bed today and go to Penzance to meet a bloke who has had a bypass and does gym work and his wife does aqua arobics. And I am going to make some porriage for breakfast so maybe a good start to a good week. Here's hoping.

Hi Tricia sweetie :) So sorry you are still not feeling your best :wave_cry: I have really missed you but understand why you have not posted. Just remember this forum is here to support you & I am always happy to speak to you via PM's or email. I know you have my email address so feel free. We were in Cornwall in August & would have loved to come to see you but did not know if you would be up to it. I expect we will be down that way again in the summer so will check with you to see how things are a bit nearer the time.
Hope you are having a nice, productive time this morning. Take care sweetheart, mwah xxx :)

Well done for such a positive attitude first thing :) Hope you did well with it :)

Hi Denise, you are looking fab and have done so well since your surgery, much better than I have, but then I have been living on sugar products for the last 6 months or so. I got a taste for biscuits then chocolate then everything. Nothing makes me dump :-( I so wish I was a dumper, I know it is horrid, but it would keep my fat head in check. How are you doing post bypass? How are you finding life with your pouch?

You were such a support to me when I was first in hospital. It is my fault that I have stayed away from the forums. I have started playing Farmville again, which was a big mistake as it is a full time job, as is being a mental case! I was having the home treatment team come out daily but they have stopped now. Everything stopped over the Christmas period and I felt very low, but am a bit more up beat now.

I hope you had a good holiday down here, I don't think the weather was up to much. I was in Harrogate in August. I was hospitalised again in July and shipped up to Yorkshire as there were no beds in Cornwall. Same again in October but that time I was sent to Harrow on the Hill London, again due to no beds. It costs the health authority a fortune, as they use private hospitals (waitress service, maid service, mean nurses!) but I guess it is cheaper than another dedicated hospital, I don't think they will hospitalise me again, as it doesn't help.

I don't do well, when when I am locked up but I don't know what the alternative is when I am poorly. I just loose the plot, and am not safe to myself. Other times they just patch me up and ship me out of the general hospital. Its isn't all down to my marriage split now, there are deeper routed problems, have been for years, which is why I was hard to live with, but it took the split for me to breakdown and generally loose the plot.

I got on OK at the aqua arobics and will go next week and join in. The instructor and her husband are very nice. There are quite a few pre op ladies there, so I guess there are some post op ones too. I am not sure the criteria for the lesson, whether anyone can join or what. I was pointed that way by my local weight loss group leader. I am going to the MIND coffee morning tomorrow, (or later today as it is 3.30 in the morning, insomnia is my latest problem) I went once before Christmas with a htt minder, but hopefully there will be some friendly people there later. As I say it is a full time job being mad! Love to you. Trisha xxx

Trisha sorry you're having such a bad time but don't disappear even if it's just to get stuff off your chest xxx take care and keep taking tiny steps eventually you will've walked a mile xx

You're not alone Trisha - I have many friends who have the same issues. One has a family - good marriage etc and she still had to go into hospital. It's not your fault and you do what you have to.

Hi Denise, you are looking fab and have done so well since your surgery, much better than I have, but then I have been living on sugar products for the last 6 months or so. I got a taste for biscuits then chocolate then everything. Nothing makes me dump :-( I so wish I was a dumper, I know it is horrid, but it would keep my fat head in check. How are you doing post bypass? How are you finding life with your pouch?

You were such a support to me when I was first in hospital. It is my fault that I have stayed away from the forums. I have started playing Farmville again, which was a big mistake as it is a full time job, as is being a mental case! I was having the home treatment team come out daily but they have stopped now. Everything stopped over the Christmas period and I felt very low, but am a bit more up beat now.

I hope you had a good holiday down here, I don't think the weather was up to much. I was in Harrogate in August. I was hospitalised again in July and shipped up to Yorkshire as there were no beds in Cornwall. Same again in October but that time I was sent to Harrow on the Hill London, again due to no beds. It costs the health authority a fortune, as they use private hospitals (waitress service, maid service, mean nurses!) but I guess it is cheaper than another dedicated hospital, I don't think they will hospitalise me again, as it doesn't help.

I don't do well, when when I am locked up but I don't know what the alternative is when I am poorly. I just loose the plot, and am not safe to myself. Other times they just patch me up and ship me out of the general hospital. Its isn't all down to my marriage split now, there are deeper routed problems, have been for years, which is why I was hard to live with, but it took the split for me to breakdown and generally loose the plot.

I got on OK at the aqua arobics and will go next week and join in. The instructor and her husband are very nice. There are quite a few pre op ladies there, so I guess there are some post op ones too. I am not sure the criteria for the lesson, whether anyone can join or what. I was pointed that way by my local weight loss group leader. I am going to the MIND coffee morning tomorrow, (or later today as it is 3.30 in the morning, insomnia is my latest problem) I went once before Christmas with a htt minder, but hopefully there will be some friendly people there later. As I say it is a full time job being mad! Love to you. Trisha xxx

Mornin Trisha :) there is not really an easy answer to depression I guess :(So many people on here seem to have a really bad time with it so guess it may go hand in hand with letting our weight spiral out of control :confused: A general inability to cope seems to be quite common place, so this is a forum where you will always be understood & supported to the fullest. We are always here for you sweetie :)
The weather was absolutely horrendous whilst we were in Bude, only turning sunny the morning we set off to come home, lol :D Never mind, it didn't stop us getting out & about & a change is as good as a rest ... just didn't come home with a tan :rolleyes:
Glad you enjoyed the aquarobics ... I always feel better after exercise so get those endorphin's working for you :) better than medication any day :) Take care, honey, mwah xxx

Back