• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Worried

Stick with it hun our bodies can do this ..it's in starvation mode so it'll be holding on to any fluid in retaliation. Don't be tempted to cut down on the fluid intake either because the body wil see this as a major issue and hold onto the fluid for deaf life. Tackle it face on & drink loads it also helps to alleviate any hunger pangs too. Good luck you are doing fantastic

Yyyeeyyy!!! Well done, see we weren't kidding you it does come off. The two weeks will fly along...keep at it!

So how much have you lost? I've started my lsd today :-/ I'm doing ok, but it's difficult as I work in a cafe that sells lovely homemade cakes!

Oh cakes...the work of the devil...i havent had cake in a long time now..i dont really miss it, i have had a flapjack and some cheesecake...its lost its appeal now! Im glad I never worked with food...jesus it would have been dangerous!!

It's hard not to just mindlessly snack on things, the odd crisp, the little bits of leftover cake... I'm sat here having my shake feeling pretty miserable :-(

I lost 2 stone :)
However it looks like my op will have to be postponed as I have too much thyroxine in my system grrrrr

My op was going to be the 27th jan
I get retested on the fri before and results on the mon but because it's so close I may have to postpone
It's so disheartening though I want to cry :(

Back