• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 week into pre op diet and not happy.

sarah-91

I do undertand the reason for the pre op diet is to shirk the liver however i was expecting to loose around 7lb as a lot of other people seem to have lost a great deal on their pre op diets.

1 week in and only 1lb loss. What is going on?

I've been very strickt only having 2 slim fast shakes a day with 100g of chicken breast with lettuce and 4 other portions of fruit and veg.

Any help would be appreciated on another note - this time next week i will be hospital getting banded!

I lost 8lbs in my first week and only 1lb in my second week so perhaps you will be the other way round?
Everyones different and loses weight at different rates.
Sounds like you're on the same pre op diet as me so I bet you have a big loss next week.
I know it must be quite disheartening for you but stick with it! Xx

Hun everybodys metabolism is different, that is why we are all here, so dont panic about only 1lb... its half a bag of sugar you are not carrying around anymore... keep up the diet and dont get upset you are still doing well xx

I only lost 3lb on the 2 week pre-op diet but shrunk my liver nicely!!

Do not worry about weight loss now, it will fall off after your op ;)

My friend gain weight on liver diet , she was very upset by this , fingers cross I don't when I start mine xx

Back