• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 week on my milk diet and i've lost....

louisaL

looking to make a change!
8lbs :)

doing the milk diet for 4 weeks and i did a weekly weigh in today.

Last edited:
:happy096: Well done Louisa !!!

Well done lovey thats great.xxx

Well done :)

woo hoo.......fantastic mate, keep it up and you'll be running around that theatre lol x

Way to go !!!

8lbs :)

doing the milk diet for 4 weeks and i did a weekly weigh in today.

That is amazing, I am on day one of the milk diet under L&D. Have you managed to stick to it completely? i have to do it for 9 weeks - can't imaging that amount of time without eating anything! :)

Well done x

Mamfa why are you on the milk for 9 weeks? It's normally 9 weeks max to lose your 5% most people achieve this in 4-6 weeks x

Well done x

Mamfa why are you on the milk for 9 weeks? It's normally 9 weeks max to lose your 5% most people achieve this in 4-6 weeks x

Hi Debbie - does that mean I can stop the diet as soon as I lose my 5%????? That idea makes me a bit more hopeful!!

Did they not make you an appointment for 4 weeks time? When you have been weighed in and confirmed you have lost 5% you will then be put on the refeed diet which is 2 pints if milk a day and 1 meal then you have to maintain your weight till surgery. X

Ah yes I have an appt in about 4 weeks, i must have just misunderstood, i was thinking that was just to check progress but now you mention it i do remember the refeed conversation. Thanks Debbie, feeling much more positive now!

Back