• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 year on

JO28172

So this time last year I started my journey to the new me, where has that time gone..! wouldn't change it for the world, been a tough ride at times, as the head is great at playing mind games, but I did it. Made some great new friends along the way and want to thank everyone that's supported in my journey. I know I've been a pain in the arse with only one topic of convo at times...! But it's all been worth it to now be 7stone lighter and 5 dress sizes smaller! Now time to celebrate my year...where's the cake :)

Wow Jo that's the kind of year I'm aiming for, you have done such an amazing job your advice and words of experience I will definitely be calling on!!!

Congratulations you look fantastic x

Congrats Jo you look amazing and must feel it to.I no we shouldn't wish our lives away but I can't wait for a yr to pass and be the weight I want to be and wear the clothes I want to be able to fit into.your family must be so proud of you.well done.

Hi Jo, you look amazing!!!

I love reading your words of wisdom. I have similar weight loss to go through and seeing you have suceeded is so inspiring and helps me enormously with my own personal battle to strive and get there :)

Many congratulations hon, you should be so proud of yourself. x

As one whom only joined your journey as you hurtled towards the finish line for the photo finish, I can still say that what you have given me within that short time is fantastic inspection and the realisation that hard work is still needed where ever one is on that weight loss road.

Thank you.

Congratulations to you one year on, but for what you achieved during it ~ it gives inspiration to those of us, early on in this journey :)

:)Great result!

Aw bless you all, thankyou all too! I've only shared my experiences n tricks of the trade in my race to the finish line. Likewise in my early days I too had sooo many questions! Quite an emotional day today (and that's not me at all so keep quiet :D )

keep the faith, i too wasnt confident it would work but knuckle down, wish the weeks and pounds away and before you know it you'll be celebrating xxx

Or a laptop to add it lol x

Well done jo you are such an inspiration to us newbies.

Do you have a diary so I can read your journey, would be good to see what you have been eating.

I'm 5 weeks post op, had 1st fill and back on crunchy tomorrow .

Well done and enjoy the rest of your skinny life x

Back