• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 weeks out, need help

livi

I've had constant diarrhoea for the past two weeks no matter what I eat. :( Really getting me down. Any ideas?

have you told your doctor and are you waiting 1/2 hour before n after meals to drink? don't delay get it checked today x

I've rang my nurse and she says it's likely to be a bit of overflow from constipation and to sit it out and just eat 'old lady food' so porridge, mashed potato, etc. :( I'll go to doctors Fri if no change bbut thought someone might have an idea :(

I've taken immodium on and off for the last two weeks to be able to leave the house but a few hours later the squits are back! :( I've eaten porridge this morning and so far so good so fingers crossed. x

If it is overflow that means you are seriously constipated higher up and shouldn't be taking Imodium! Your dr need to examine your abdomen as if you are you will need medication to move the blockage.

it's a while since I've taken any (a week maybe). Just so uncomfortable and not sleeping because up to the loo so often. Do you think it's worth taking lactulose to see if it is a blockage? x

it's a while since I've taken any (a week maybe). Just so uncomfortable and not sleeping because up to the loo so often. Do you think it's worth taking lactulose to see if it is a blockage? x[/QUOTE

I think you should get the dr to feel your tummy, they will then tell you if you are constipated higher up and what to do, if your not they will take a specimen as normal diarrhoea will last 5-10 day. You might have a bug then treatment will be different. Hope your sorted soon. Keep up on the fluids no matter what as that helps both. X

Don't worry about it. I'm also 10 weeks and I take magnesium hydroxide every 3 days now. Hate the bloody stuff but always go the next morning. I hated being that constipated.

Back