• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

11 Weeks post op-Pouch problems

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
Weigh in today and I have lost another 2lb!! Thats good considering I went out on Saturday night..

I have been finding though this week that I have been having difficulty with eating and drinking. As soon as I have something it feels very uncomfortable in my pouch, like its full already???? Its not painful, but enough to put me off!!! Any ideas???

fizzwoods said:
Weigh in today and I have lost another 2lb!! Thats good considering I went out on Saturday night..

I have been finding though this week that I have been having difficulty with eating and drinking. As soon as I have something it feels very uncomfortable in my pouch, like its full already???? Its not painful, but enough to put me off!!! Any ideas???

Sorry I can't help. Just wanted to say well done on your weight loss!!! And hope someone can help you soon xxx

hi fizz well done on your weight loss, does this full feeling your haveing happen with all the food you eat? only because i find most days i can eat one kind of food the next it just wont go down.

Yes that happens to me with fish and tuna. I still try them regularly and doesn't feel as bad, it is getting better, so if its a case of certain things not suiting you have to keep reintroducing them. you havent been drinking before you eat have you supposed to wait half an hour either way? xx

I always leave 30 mins after a drink before I eat. It's no specific food, it's all of it. I am following the rules, just don't understand it???

when did that start? May be you have swallowed something that has inflamed your pouch scratched it or something. xx

Back