• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

post op waterworks

bungle1999

Hi Everyone.
Can not begin to tell you how helpful I find this site as well as supportive. So thanks EVERYONE.
I am 11 days post op and am drinking a fair old amount daily as advised. i am just finding I can only wee in the morning when i first get up and then nothing till next day. Did anyone else have this problem? I am not in any pain or anything with it.
xxx

OMG that is so not good enough, you musn't be drinking much at all or you would be peeing more often!!!!!! What colour is your pee, it should be like straw anything darker and you are dehydrated and you will start to have problems like constipaton etc

Im one to talk im always forgetting to drink but im no-where near as bad as you are lol

Am gonna try that tomorrow I agree. As you say it should be straw but it isn't!!!!!!! It's payback for standing at the bottom of the school drive today soaking up the adoring glances... LOL..... forhgotten what thet are..... BUT NOT FOR LONG!!!!!!

I'm the same. I was advised to drink 1 litre of fluids a day, at 250ml each time.

I only go to the toilet once in the morning, and my wee is clear, so there's no problems there.

Seems really strange drinking that much but your wee not being clear. :confused:

Hope it sorts itself out. :)

xxx

Back