• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

11th birthday party ideas please xxx

BandyEmm

On novemember 13th im doing my daughter Chloe a birthday party at home, She will be 11, money is tighter then tight so i need cheap ideas for things to do,

i will ofcourse do cheap food, got music and kareoke too, and a pinata (sp)

Any ideas will be fab xxx

What about mini pamper sessions get face masks etc, paint toe and finger nails, nothing too ott just girly stuff xxxx

I was just going to suggest the same, my grandaughter did that last year with her mates. My daughter went to Home Bargains and got some cheap face packs and body lotion etc and they "did" one another :D Cheap and cheerful X

i think she will want boys and girls there, shes also a right tom boy :D

ermmmmmm!!, think you prob got it sussed with the karaoke then, but if u have a wii just dance 2 is out its soooooo much fun xxx

how about going for tradition with pass the parcel, chocolate game (eat chocolate with knife and fork wearing hat, scarf, gloves) chubby bunnies(how many marshmallows can you stuff in your mouth and say chubby bunnies) silly part games!
I've done this for adult parties and its gone down a storm!

how about going for tradition with pass the parcel, chocolate game (eat chocolate with knife and fork wearing hat, scarf, gloves) chubby bunnies(how many marshmallows can you stuff in your mouth and say chubby bunnies) silly part games!
I've done this for adult parties and its gone down a storm!

Thats a good one Charis xx

Hi there,

there is a web site somewhere with lots of ideas for party games for different ages. We played one at my daughters 11th party which went down really well. Put loads of silly clothes like bra, hats etc in a bag and play pass the parcel with it, whoever it lands on has to put it on, you can also add in dares if they choose instead (just to save too much embaracement) dares like sing ba ba black sheep or hop on one leg, you get the picture? It worked so well and the boys loved it (very into the dressing up, making the girls laugh), the photos were brilliant too.

There were others too but that was definately the most sucessfull. I think the winner was the one judged best dressed! when the clothes had gone.

Hope you have a lovely party.

Back