• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my weight loss journey by Gail Michelle

Hold on i never asked for an apology or felt there was 1 to give but if you were in my position being messed around by Salford you might be as cheesed off as i am having had 3 waste of time appointments for nothing.

Wonderful indepth account of your wl journey, really glad you had such a positive experience :)

Hi, Lets all be o.k about this as right now we are here to support each other yes!! IRJ I realy didnt know you have been messed about at salford, but I only had my sleep study there, my op was to be carried out via my pct at the Spire private hospital. G.M
Hold on i never asked for an apology or felt there was 1 to give but if you were in my position being messed around by Salford you might be as cheesed off as i am having had 3 waste of time appointments for nothing.

Hi Gail
I really enjoyed reading your story hun . You have done fantastic not needing pain killers your so brave , I think I`ll be fighting for them for it . Its a start now of the new you and I wish you the very best of luck on your journey . Thank you for acknowledging me but you didn't have to your a lovely person and I just wanted to make sure you were OK before and after your surgery . I`m looking forward to reading your progress over the months . Good luck and take care .
Margaret xx

i am so pleased everything went so smoothly for you GM, your enthusiasm (spelling?) is very contagious and i wish you oodles of weight loss in the coming weeks

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Reading your story has made me realise I want the op even more than ever.
I have my 2nd appt this August to see the consultant (My 1st appt was last month an education session) It cannot come quick enough.
Congratulation on the new you.
Hugs xx

Hi Gail-michelle,

Wonderful account of how you got on and I am delighted to see you are making a very speedy recovery.

Thank you for sharing.:thankyou:

Love Mini xxx

Ide like to know how you had your op so quick when ive been waiting since March and now ime told its going to be Oct/Nov and ime a 56 BMI good luck to you and this isnt a dig at you but it pisses me off waiting and seeing other people operated on b4 me though i have no god given right to be quicker than any 1 else.

Hi there i know it so frustrating but hang on in there !!! oh by the way i live in dukinfield too xx

I actualy went into hospital on the 10th July and was out by 11.00am on the next day so all in all 11 hours after my op. and still doing fine no pain ect:family2: Gail.x

You are amazing....

I'm so pleased you are recovering so fast and so well...I hope I do half as well.

Take care n (((hugs)))

so pleased everything went well and 12 weeks boy are you lucky i was first referd in september 2008 and still not got a date although jill mr ammories secretary tells me im near top of list so fingers crossed it wont be long now. 12 months seems to be about average. i hope he as a good holiday and comes back nice and refreshed

hi sorry about the spelling i dont know whats up with my brain ime usualy pretty good. must be the lack of food ha ha g.m:rolleyes:
i am so pleased everything went so smoothly for you GM, your enthusiasm (spelling?) is very contagious and i wish you oodles of weight loss in the coming weeks

Hiya Kat, Mr Ammori secretary is Louisa Desborough I think Jill is just the barriatric nurse secretary. I phoned up louisa or did I e.mail Mr Ammori? but anyway one of the two, and said I can come at the drop of a hat I.E any cancellations . Gail-michelle:cool:
so pleased everything went well and 12 weeks boy are you lucky i was first referd in september 2008 and still not got a date although jill mr ammories secretary tells me im near top of list so fingers crossed it wont be long now. 12 months seems to be about average. i hope he as a good holiday and comes back nice and refreshed

hi Gail Im glad you had a similar experiance to me. Mr A and his team really are gods lol. as i came round from my op a friend text me and said this is the start of the new you and boy was she right. we will have to catch up for a coffee before helen goes back to work.
speak soon
carole

Back