• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

11th jan all done and home

chris195

hi all well finaly went in leeds thurs ad op friday and let home monday,(staff at leeds fantastic)feeling a bit sore but all in all ok,only thing is that iv been abit tearfull:eek: (witch is not me)well thank you all who surported me so far over my journey.:) chris195

Glad to see your home safe n sound Chris....

Rest up and heal quickly, will look forward to reading about your journey when your more recovered x

Fantastic welcome home speedy recovery x x

Get well and rest up now chuck x:D

welcome home xx

hi all well finaly went in leeds thurs ad op friday and let home monday,(staff at leeds fantastic)feeling a bit sore but all in all ok,only thing is that iv been abit tearfull:eek: (witch is not me)well thank you all who surported me so far over my journey.:) chris195

Glad all went well, speedy recovery xx

Pleased everything went well, welcome to the loser's bench! :D

Cuppa xx

Glad all went well for you Chris, i look forward to hearing all about it.
Take care

well here's to the future bud, speedy recovery to ya ;)

it is natural to feel a bit low after an anaethestic, most people who have any kind of op will get tearfull for a couple of days post op ... keep your chin up hun and now rest,

Glad you are home safe and sound. Take it easy.

Glad all went well. Take things easy and weep away, anaesthetic has a habit of doing that to people! Xx

Get well quick x

Back