• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm done & home

beccles

Hello everyone, I am pleased to say that my op went very well and I am now home. I tried to send u all a message from my hospital room but the network for orange there was b****y awful - my hubby isn't very good with forums and computers so I decided I'd wait til I had access and here I am. Mr El Hasani and his team looked after me very well whilst in theatre and as for the nursing staff at BMI Chelsfield - well there aren't enough words, they have been fantastic. I have 8 cuts in my belly that all bar one are amazingly small, still feel very bruised and tummy is bloated but I know that is just a small price to pay. My Diabetes played up at first which meant I needed to be wired with more lines, I had more wires than a Christmas tree at one point! I was eventually allowed to do my own insulin last night but woke up with a reading of 1.9 (hypo time) so already the op has had an effect on how much insulin I need- woop woop!,,,,the only way now is forwards xxx

thWishinguaspeedyrecovery.jpg

well done and congratulations

Great to see you back Bec... rest and relax now, you have done well. Love and hugs xxx

So glad everything went well for you and you are home,look forward to being in your shoes next week!Maz x

Congrats and welcome to the losers bench. xx

Congratulations Beccles ! Rest up and take it easy now you're home and I look forward to meeting you soon at the support group :) xx

Back