• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12 month post op check up!

phatmomma

Yesterday i had my 12 month post op check up. Feeling great so thought i'd make an effort and put a frock on and do me hair nice for the good looking new doctor, or the old not so good looking one at that lol....

So went in with the nurse and got weighed @ 93kg, not so bad works out at around 14.7st :) Then in to see nice Mr Mirza, the new guy (who had a student in tow, lovely young lady called Sarah). He asked how i was and told me i'd lost 4 bmi points since my last appt, overall 17 points gone 46-31 and all good. I explained although i've moved 120 miles away i wish to continue coming to Walsall Manor for my check ups and that was fine.

He then asked if he could see my scar from my open RNY. 'No worries' says i but i'll have to pull my dress up. So i stands up and just whips it up to show him n Sarah.

It was only as i walked out of the office that i remembered that when i wear tights (now that i can wear tights lol) i put me knickers on after the tights cos i hate the gusset sagging....

Lord only knows what the doctor thought of me with me black tights with some nice beige primark 'hold it all in' knickers on ....... Mortified is the word i think lol xxx

hehe.. i thought i only did things like that..i bet you made both of their days!! well done on the weight loss xxxx

This thread is nothing without pictures LOL :D:D:D

Made me spit my coffee through my nose did this thanks honey xxx

I bet the doc has seen worse lol.
Thanks for a lovely Sunday morning giggle though.
What I do when I have to wear tights (yuck), is to wear cotton 'sloggi's' underneath the tights and then what we used to call a 'roll on' in the olden days lol. Support knickers or shape wear as it is now called. I get mine from Tesco and Matalan. These then perform two tasks, holding my tights up and stopping them rolling down and keeping my tummy in check.
PS the support knickers I bought on Friday were not my usual size 24's they were 18's .... Blimy!

Lynne x

This thread is nothing without pictures LOL :D:D:D

Made me spit my coffee through my nose did this thanks honey xxx

Karlos i am so tempted to recreate the picture, just for you lol.....

I remember when they were called roll ons or panty girdles lol ! Being very tall I I cor wear tights without one on or they end up rolled up under my bum in five minutes flat.

p.s. I convinced my dh that this was not only normal but very sexy 25 years ago so the poor old bu**er don't know any different :eek:).

Well Done on the weight lose, you've made me laugh and cheered me up thanx. xx

Yesterday i had my 12 month post op check up. Feeling great so thought i'd make an effort and put a frock on and do me hair nice for the good looking new doctor, or the old not so good looking one at that lol....

So went in with the nurse and got weighed @ 93kg, not so bad works out at around 14.7st :) Then in to see nice Mr Mirza, the new guy (who had a student in tow, lovely young lady called Sarah). He asked how i was and told me i'd lost 4 bmi points since my last appt, overall 17 points gone 46-31 and all good. I explained although i've moved 120 miles away i wish to continue coming to Walsall Manor for my check ups and that was fine.

He then asked if he could see my scar from my open RNY. 'No worries' says i but i'll have to pull my dress up. So i stands up and just whips it up to show him n Sarah.

It was only as i walked out of the office that i remembered that when i wear tights (now that i can wear tights lol) i put me knickers on after the tights cos i hate the gusset sagging....

Lord only knows what the doctor thought of me with me black tights with some nice beige primark 'hold it all in' knickers on ....... Mortified is the word i think lol xxx

:)A great result Julie:)-
-would love to be 14.7 at my 1year check up next month-
-but anything in the 14's will do me:)

Know what you mean about the droopy gusset-used to be pants, tights. then pants again!!!

Your BMI loss is great!!!

Back