• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12 Month Check Up

marky v

As the title says...I had my 12 month check up yesterday, Mr Pollard, my surgeon was well happy with my progress as to date, his scales weighed me in at 15 stone 12 lbs :D ....less than mine at home which said 16st 3lbs, his i'm guessing are correct and calibrated, why mine are so far out, god only knows, but happy with that....12 stone 12 lbs weightloss to date in approx 14 months :D, also discussed was my dirty great hernia, which he wants to fix in the next 3-4 months, so another trip to hospital for me!!

On another positive note, i had a heart operation last Tuesday at Leeds General Infirmary...went in at 0730 and went down to the theatre at 1000 for an Electro Physiological Study and an Ablation to correct an electrical problem i was born with, it used to cause a very rapid and irregular heart beart, have been on a beta blocker for 18 months nearly, but no need to take it now :D the cardiologist was well happy with the result, they did have to sedate me half way thro the op (the op is done with you wide awake!!) because my heart went into atrial fibrilation, they had to sedate me so the could shock my heart back to a 'normal' rhythm, which was equally successful!! They kicked me out Wednesday morning at 0800!!

I'm nearly there, just the hernia, then a possible tummy tuck in say 2 years, but we'll see with that, i may be able to tone up what little loose skin i have with abs work which i can't do at the mo, anyways, enough of my ramble ;)

Emma Louise

:0clapper:You. Are. Amazing.

I am in total awe.

keeley86

congratulations hun x

Grace

A fantastic achievement, a great result, and a very courageous person. You really are an inspiration. I'm very happy for you.

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Awesome stuff, fabulous about the weight a relief about the heart I am sure.
Brilliant, simply brilliant xx
Steph xx

slimmerkay

WOW Mark you've lost a whole person !!!

Well done mate. And great news about the heart op too. It really is a whole new life for you.