• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12 months post op pics...

chubby funster

Nine and a half stone down...

ForumRunner_20120715_212145.jpg

ForumRunner_20120715_212106.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Wow you look incredible. So young and healthy. Well done on losing so much in a year too :D x

well done amazing pictures of your journey and in only a year great inspiration

Thanks all! Sorry the first pic is wonky! I uploaded it from my phone so no idea what I'm doing!

Tee hee!! Thanks!!! :-D

Wow, you look brill, bet you're so happy too
Em xxx

Ha ha!! If only need to shift another three maybe four stone to be at goal. Get me back on the piste!!! ;-) x

FC- you look amazing. It's my 12 months next week and I'm really struggling to lose weight now and like you have quite a bit still left to lose. 1st 2lbs would get me to a healthy weight but I really want to be mid BMI range which is 3 stone to go ! Are you still losing steadily?

Congratulations on your fab weight loss so far xx

To be honest not lost anything for a few weeks now. I have lost a little control and i know where I'm going wrong. I just need to get my head back in gear. Just shows thought that the op won't do it for us, will it? Good luck to you, you'll be there in no time! Catwalk modelling!? :-D

well done you look like a totally different person xx

You look fantastic well done. You are a great inspiration and I am hoping I can do as well as you xx

Back