• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12 Week Weigh

Keza Roo

12 weeks ago I had my bypass operation I got weighed today and I have lost 4 stone 1 pound I can't believe how fast thats gone. I started my weight loss journey this May and I have lost 9 stones in totally I am so chuffed with myslf if anybody said that this is what would be happenin in 2011 I would have just laughed. Shoppin here I come :)

That is amazing! You must feel like a different person!! I'm only 9 days post op so a long way to go. Reading your post makes me realise why I've gone through this, well done you x x

Thanks for your comments xx

wow well done congratulations you have done so well :)

Aw Kerry, my love :) I am really happy for you ... what a fabulous start to 2012. I have also lost 4 stone since we shared a hospital room back on 3rd October :) How could we have known back then what a Happy Christmas we would have :) Keep it up, sugar & next Christmas will be even better for us :D:D:D Happy New Year to you, your hubby & babies, mwah xxx

Well Done Kerry xxx

Well dun Hun ;)

Hi Twinkle that is great news hun well done. I can't believe the year I have had and that 2012 will be even better. Hope you had a Great Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all my wlsurgery friends out there may the New Year be even better than this one xxxxx

thats amazing well done you x

That is awesome news!! Well done you, can't wait to join you on such amazing losses!!

H xx

That is an amazing loss!! I hope i can achieve such a great loss by my 12 week stage!! What a fantastic way to start 2012... on such a high for an amazing year of more losing to come... :D
xx

Well done. You've done brilliantly !!

Back