• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

week 12 weekly weigh-in!

Grace

Managed to get a friend to take me out to town so I could g get weighed at Boots - and again I'm a very happy little bunny!

I've lost another 4 pounds!!!!!!

WooooHoooooooo!!!!!!!

Which makes a grand total of 3 stones and 3 pounds in 12 weeks!

This is the MOST I have EVER lost in one go, and before, with Slimming World, it took me a year to lose 2 stones 12 pounds!

It is starting to make all the suffering worth-while, and my friend REALLY noticed my weight loss this week!

I am wondering now, with these recent large weight losses, if my bypass wasn't functioning properly before, but is now?

Awww Im so chuffed for you, after all youve been through recently at east the weightloss is behaving itself :D Well done XX

Managed to get a friend to take me out to town so I could g get weighed at Boots - and again I'm a very happy little bunny!

I've lost another 4 pounds!!!!!!

WooooHoooooooo!!!!!!!

Which makes a grand total of 3 stones and 3 pounds in 12 weeks!

This is the MOST I have EVER lost in one go, and before, with Slimming World, it took me a year to lose 2 stones 12 pounds!

It is starting to make all the suffering worth-while, and my friend REALLY noticed my weight loss this week!

I am wondering now, with these recent large weight losses, if my bypass wasn't functioning properly before, but is now?

Absolutely brilliant Charis! What a nice lift after the horrendous time you had of it.

Linski xxx:love047:

:)WooHoo Charis-what a result:)

Back