• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

13 weeks out and new house

Definitely only the one chin there Nicola! And I spy cheekbones too. Even your nose looks different. I know it's been a hard slog for you but you do look amazing !! Xx

Thanks! The loss is the upside!! I've had a pretty good 6 days so far I hope it continues :) xx
Glad you're feeling better. Ignore negative, thoughtless comments. Some people just can't help themselves and we all know they're said to make them feel better about their own imperfections! Sounds a bit **** but you'll get more neg comments as you continue your journey. Just be smug and read between the lines ;-)

You look great and you're a great gal. I bet your skin and wobbles are very much appreciated by yourself and your man. Embrace and enjoy mrs!

Vx

Thanks Victoria! Usually I'd turn a blind eye but was premenstural and was in front of lots of people. Mortifying!

Onwards towards my bub! :)

You are looking absolutely bloody fab Nicola. Well done you :) x

Wow Nicola!! You look like a completely different person. Amazing! Well done you & hope you feel better soon x

Massive improvements this week and out of ketosis for first time since operation! Haven't lost weight but I feel so so much better :)

Attachments

• image-2453512939.jpg
    image-2453512939.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 39
How do you get one with rice? Thats one thing I've not tried along with bread, pastry, cake I am worried about feeling bunged up :(

As long as I chew it a lot. I can only eat a tiny bit. I didn't finish that and it was one of those mini packs from Tesco. I've only just finished it took it very slow. I haven't tried any bread yet either

Hope you're well xx

You look blooming fantastic Nicola! Wow what a difference ... And defo just the one chin!! Haha! It makes me very happy that you are now on a more even keel - lord knows the journey is hard enough without all the extra thrown at you. Fingers crossed big time that it is sorted once and for all, and you can get on with the rest of your life. xxx

I am really well, thanks for asking Nicola xx

Thanks for all the support ladies :)

Chinese buffet yesterday! I tried a few things but the hot and sour vegetable soup with tofu was the best bet. A piece of spring roll nearly made me proper ill :(

Thank you. I've actually gained a few lbs but I don't care right now. Feeling best I have since bypass :) actually enjoying eating again. Plus I can move and walk now so I'm loosing inches if not lbs :) xx

Well done on the skinny jeans... New wardrobe for you I think :) x

What a year this has been so far! Have now found lump in breast. GP and I Hoping it's just fat dissipating but got a scan on 31st March. A little worried :/

What a year this has been so far! Have now found lump in breast. GP and I Hoping it's just fat dissipating but got a scan on 31st March. A little worried :/

Oh Nicola that is worrying for you! Is there any family history of breast cancer? You're very young and your scan is going to be done very quickly it seems, fingers crossed it is just fat! The biggest worry is in the waiting :( xxxx

My gran died of breast cancer last September. The lump is tiny so even if it bad news hopefully I've found it early enough. Everything crossed xx

Oh Nicola I completely understand I too have a lump I'm having a mammogram, a scan and a biopsy on 2nd April, I'm very worried too had a pituitary tumour and needed surgery and radiotherapy, and was hoping for a new start, life just isn't fair sometimes xxxx

Back