• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

15st 1lb gone

Mixman

Another 3lb gone since last week. Well, actually 3 and a 1/2 but I don't do halves.

16st 9lb this morning, 3lb lost since last week, 211lbs lost in total or 15st 1lb lost in total.

Nice steady losing streak at the moment 3-4lb a week.

That is amazing!!!!!! I bet its still as exciting to loose the weight this far on as it was at the beggining?.xxxxxx

Yep, it certainly is still exciting :)

Although now I'm getting near my 'target', I'm not sure if I should go for lighter! My main areas of 'concern' are my moobs, they are going but are still very prominent, and the bag of fat above my groin. That's going too but these are the 2 main bits I dislike about myself at the moment.

The excess skin around the top of my arms and thighs isn't too bad at all.

I do weigh myself a few times a week so I get an idea of what I'm going to be but always use Monday morning as my 'official' weigh. I do still hum the Rocky theme tune when I am getting on the scales lol

"Exciting"-the word doesn't really do justice to your fantastic journey:)
Still another 7 or so weeks before your 1 year post-op date-can't wait to see your stats on that day:)

Still another 7 or so weeks before your 1 year post-op date-can't wait to see your stats on that day:)

Well I have another 11lbs to lose and then I am half the man I used to be :D

So I'm hoping I'm going to reach the half man mark. I know, at this rate, I will, but I know there's got to be some sort of slow down soon. I know I work hard at it but 3-4lb a week cannot be achieved all the time. I'm waiting for the next 'stall'.

But I'm very happy with the results and the changes it has brought about in my life :D

Well done Mickie! Your weight chart shows an incedible straight line. You so deserve all the compliments.

I know what you mean about the moobs and other "saggy" areas, still it's a small price to pay for feeling this good isn't it?

Totally awesome and inspirational !
I can imagine you introducing yourself in future and saying "I'm half the man I used to be" !

Rose

I know what you mean about the moobs and other "saggy" areas, still it's a small price to pay for feeling this good isn't it?

Indeed it is buddy. I wouldn't ever complain about it. I'm sure those areas I can work on more when the fat is gone from them. Maybe surgery, don't know, but I certainly not going to make the problem areas spoil my journey :D

WELL DONE YOU! What a star and a fab role model for us 'babies' jsut starting out xox
Shells
x

Yep us 62 year old babies just starting out look up to you, and I read nearly all your threads mixxy your an inspiration.:):)

Well done you deserve it.

Well done. Are you near your target now?

Well done. Are you near your target now?

Well, I said that I'd be happy at 15 stone, that takes my BMI to 30, which will have me overweight rather than obese.

But I reckon I won't be happy at that now. I have the bug for fitness and I enjoy it. I won't ever be skinny, I don't want to be, my frame is too big.

So, the target 'was' 15 stone after a year, still have 7 weeks to lose 23lb. After that? Let's just see ;)

Well, I said that I'd be happy at 15 stone, that takes my BMI to 30, which will have me overweight rather than obese.

But I reckon I won't be happy at that now. I have the bug for fitness and I enjoy it. I won't ever be skinny, I don't want to be, my frame is too big.

So, the target 'was' 15 stone after a year, still have 7 weeks to lose 23lb. After that? Let's just see ;)

You have done amazingly well so far and I look forward to seeing that "target" badge on your profile

Back