• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

In the 15's, that's more than half me gone :)

Mixman

Well, it's now official, I'm less than half the man I used to be!

This morning I'm 15st 11lb with a loss of 3lb since last week and a total loss of 16st 1lb.

It's still less than a year since my initial operation and I cannot believe how well I've coped and how focussed this has made me. Absolutely blown away this morning and not sure what to do now!

Incredible Mixxy and perfect inspiration for anyone considering WLS as a solution to their obesity problem.

Only 11lb till you reach your goal weight now. Cant imagine thats going to take you very long at all!

Wow thats a fantastic loss, well done, very inspirational for those of us pre op x

well done mixxy.................what a great sucess story you are ........and as the girls say such a inspiration.

Wow! You never cease to amaze me with your brilliant weight losses and positive attitude! Well done x

Flipping heck Mixxy, that truly is inspirational.....

As for what to do next? Don't you have a challenge from your dad involving financial rewards? Come on man you know you can win that money and you so deserve it x

Yeah, I got another stone to go to take the £100 off him. It get's tougher but £100 would buy me a great bike outfit :)

And of course you'll post pictures :) x

mixman well done i no you can go all the way. if i have to i will come down there and push you on your bike to the finish line come on we are all rotting for you if you can do it i no i can .ps we all wont to see a pic of you in cycling shorts on your bike hehe

Thats absolutely amazing.... hope I can do half as well in less than a year !!

Total inspiration

Sally Xx

Just for you Julie :) xx

Oh you've made an old pervert very happy Mixxy...

I may have to change my object of lust from firemen to Tour De France competitors the way this is going lol xx

Back