• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

18 Months today

IRJ

Has the title says its been 18 months since my op and still to this day i dont believe what has happened, i was 31st on 16th Nov 09 and today i'me 13st 6lbs, i had a 58 inch waist i'me now 32/34, i had a 60 inch chest, today i'me 42, i still have to pinch myself but its true its working and its the best thing i ever did, in Nov 09 i was looking down the abyss, i didnt care about anything or anyone, now i have a new life ime successful in my career, i have a beautiful girlfriend and all told i have the life i craved for years, to all the people starting the journey, in the middle of the journey, coming to the end of your journey KEEP at it, work with it and most of all use it for the rest of your life, good luck to everyone on your weight loss journey

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 52
well done hun, you've done brilliantly x

Thank you for the update as it is wonderful to hear how your life has changed, so very happy for you!!!

Congratulations and very well done:happy096:

Has the title says its been 18 months since my op and still to this day i dont believe what has happened, i was 31st on 16th Nov 09 and today i'me 13st 6lbs, i had a 58 inch waist i'me now 32/34, i had a 60 inch chest, today i'me 42, i still have to pinch myself but its true its working and its the best thing i ever did, in Nov 09 i was looking down the abyss, i didnt care about anything or anyone, now i have a new life ime successful in my career, i have a beautiful girlfriend and all told i have the life i craved for years, to all the people starting the journey, in the middle of the journey, coming to the end of your journey KEEP at it, work with it and most of all use it for the rest of your life, good luck to everyone on your weight loss journey
What a lovely post, very inspiring xxx

You look great, well donexx

Wow! Where has the time gone? Congratulations for achieving the dream, to lead a happy, contented life...

ps and the beautiful g/f is just an added extra to all the other stuff :) Lucky you x

Thank you.

I was feeling really low about things today and that was a great 'pick me up'

Well done on all you've achieved

Thats fantastic! x

Well done, I really enjoy reading how people are doing some months/years down the road. Those posts are very inspiring to me as a pre-oppper. Thank-you

Back