• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy today

IRJ

Well its 3 months since my Bypass on the 16th Nov 09 and ive lost another 6lbs this week making that 94lbs or 6ST 10LBS so i cant complain, i was an embarassing 31ST at the start and now i'me still an embarassing 24ST 4LBS and my BMI has gone from 57.3 to 44.9, i feel great, got my confidence and smile back and am looking forward to the next 3 months,I go to Benicassim music festival in Spain in July with 7 friends in a villa and would love to be under 20ST, its a challenge but 1 i will endevour to achieve, good luck to everybody else, thank you all for the advice & support which is imeasurable and i wouldnt have achieved any of this without this forum.

Last edited:
well done that is fantastic x

Well done...

Just thought I'd post cause I live in Denton and have an appointment with Mr Ammori week after next at the spire.

Who was your consultant?

Well done rag! x

Well done mate, fab weight loss so far and im sure your be under the 20stone barrier by the time you go away!!!

Fabulous losses, congrats to you! You will hit your target for sure. :D

Cuppa xx

So lovely - when are we going to get to meet you?! x

Lol Bertie - Bertie Mcgoo, Bitter blue - aint nowt like coc-kney rhyming slang eh? Hahaha - PRIDE OF LONDON! :p

Love ya really dude :p

Back