• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

9 Months today

IRJ

Well its been 9 months today since i had the Bypass op and ive managed to shed 198lbs or 14st 2lbs which ime obviously happy about, it was a life changing decision and some people thought it would be to much but i had to do it and i dont regret 1 minute of it, i'me in a good place at the moment and long may it continue because for a long time i wasnt, to all you people embarking or struggling through this journey KEEP GOING it does work, ive won many a battle but the war's not over ime now trying to stop the weight loss (another 4lbs last week) by trying to eat more and i have excess skin BUT this is nothing compared to 9 months ago and i'me in the middle of sorting the skin problem out hopefully before the yr end, sorry to go on but i just wanted to share my joy with a group of people who have helped me through this process xx

how do you think you'll stop losing weight, or is there a point where your body decides that its happy where it is, it must be a worry if you keep losing and your where you want to be. would the dieticians at the hospital be able to help you?. and well done on a fantastic achievement, your an inspiration to all us recently embarking on our wls journey. hugs dawny x

Well done! That is brilliant xx

Wow - that really is an awesome achievement ! Well done !! :happy096:
I also couldn't agree more with what you say, I feel the same way about my WLS.

Back