• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st Day Of Pre-Op Diet

madstaffyblonde1

http://tickers.wlsurgery.
Well today is the first day of the pre-op diet, not been to bad Ive had 2 coffees, 1 milky coffee, 2 youghurts, 1 bovril drink and nearly a litre of nas squash, still got 2 yoghurt's and half a pint of milk and a bovril drink left to go.

I have tested myself though first I went to Tesco and god how foods jump out at you when you cant have them, my mouth was watering at the thought of salt and pepper bread with butter yum yum, then I decided to cook the kids there tea, I am normally at work and they do this thereselves, so they had sausage, cabbage, broccoli, carrots and potato's was fine except I really wanted to taste the mash as I had brought a potato ricer today and wanted to see what they tasted like :D oh and then they had apple and blackberry pie with custard yum yum,was hard not to try just a small bit but this op means more than a quick fix of sugar, thats what I'm telling myself anyway :D

I'm feeling good at the moment hope it lasts, back to work tomorrow so wont have time to think about food but I am taking my squash ready made in a bottle so if I feel hungry I can fill up in that but my god peeing for England is a under statement :eek:

Heres to the next 15 days of the diet :D

get used to the peeing for England lol
I think I counted 48 times one day at work....

Well done
What pre op diet are you doing?
I am doing Slimfast x5
1 x Oxo
1 x Sugar free Jelly
Per day
I too went shopping and had to avoid the bread isle as they bake on site and I love fresh bread
Only 15 days to go and it will go really quick. I am only 5 days away from op and still struggling

Well done
What pre op diet are you doing?
I am doing Slimfast x5
1 x Oxo
1 x Sugar free Jelly
Per day
I too went shopping and had to avoid the bread isle as they bake on site and I love fresh bread
Only 15 days to go and it will go really quick. I am only 5 days away from op and still struggling

Im doing
2 pints of ss milk
4 yoghurts
2 bovril drinks
and as much nas squash I can get in

MMmmmmm fresh bread yum yum, good luck with the op it will al be worth it in the end :D

Good luck with the diet, I am on the milk diet at the moment and I keep telling myself it will be worth it in the end. Amazingly someone at work noticed I had lost weight today so that made me feel good.

Good luck Linda, the time's gonna fly by xx

Well done on day one :) You'll get used the peeing soon ;)

Hiya, just want to wish you luck with the pre op diet. Well done, you are doing brilliantly. Isn't this site great for encouragement xxx

well done MSB, day one is always the hardest in my opinion. Keep sipping throughout the day to keep the hunger away. The 2 weeks are gonna fly by x

I found keeping myself busy helped and drinking lots and lots of water helped.... dont worry the time will flyby and its all in a good cause.
good luck to you all :)

Thanx to eveyone for all the good luck wishes :D

I have upped the squash to 2 liters a day as I had a little bit of a headache yesterday which is something I never get.

So on todays menu is:

2pts ss milk
2 bovril drinks
4 muller light yoghurts
and 2 liters of squash

and apart from spending half my day in the loo :eek: I feel great.:D

Hiya good luck on the liquid diet, peeing is one of the joys if thats what you want to call it of being on that diet:) Two weeks will fly past:)

Sharon xx

Back