• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st fill

cindy1

Hi all, just wanted to say I had my first fill today. I am 8 weeks post op today. I found out I have a 14ml band, and I had 7ml inserted. For the past 2 weeks I have not had much restriction at all, so am hopeing that after my fluid and soft weeks this will feel much better for me. I have still been losing weight but it has been very very hard not to let things slip. x

Hi Cindy, it may take many fills for you to get the right restriction so don't be too disheartened if this one is'nt as good as you want it to be. Good luck with the weight loss and well done on not slipping while the band was loose xx

Hi Cindy,
I had my 1st fill 2 weeks 1 day ago and I have zero restriction, I can eat everything now. I've a small band 10ml and I have 4.5ml fluid in it. I am really peeved off that I have no restriction at all. I so wanted some to go on holiday with next week.
Really hope you get some with yours hun. x

Hi Cindy
i'm now waiting for my 2nd fill on Friday , my restriction lasted a couple of weeks after the first fill but i can now eat everything again , so fingers crossed fill no2 will last a bit longer , i have a 14m band and had 8.5ml inserted at the 1st fill, good luck , keep up the good work.

I read somewhere that most docs only put around 3 mil in the first fill and no more. but this post seems to state otherwise. Rob

Hope this fill gives you the restriction you want and need but as someone else says it sometimes takes a bit of tweaking to get it right for you x

Back