• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1year today my life changed for the better!

los in it

What a difference a year makes I was 25 stone and trying to imagine how my life would be post wls, well it's a year ago today I'm now around the 15 stone mark and life couldn't be different! In total I've lost 13 stone gone from size 32 to wearing size 18 /20 clothes I've joined a gym ( not been yet 1step at a time!) walk 3miles a day and zumba every week don't need my walking stick as much as I use to and overall I feel flipping Amazing!

Congrats, you're an inspiration to all of us who are still pre-op

Just wow, please keep us new to the journey updated on your progress x

Congrats hun, you have done amazingly well :)

Doing so well :)

Doing fantastic, keep up the good work

Thank you all for your very kind comments it's been great sharing my journey into a better,happier,smaller me I hope my entries have helped others along the way like others on here have

You've had amazing success and worked so hard for it. Massive well done.

Los I am so very proud of you hunni :) I am so very pleased to say I've taken every step with you too, from the very early days till now ........you are a complete inspiration to all x x x keep up the fantastic progress ....here's to another year (I must say it don't seem like a whole year ago) x x x x

Thank you crystal for your kind words your words of support mean a lot to me, and yes the year as flown by and I have to say it's with you and all the others on here keeping me on the straight and narrow and focused on making the best of this amazing tool I've been given to anyone reading this, believe me when I say the journey for some may be long and winding and you may hit a few duffers along the way no one said this would be easy but once your on the losers bench and you follow the rules the results can be truly amazing and life changing
Thanks everyone x

Hi Los

I can't believe it's been a year, congratulations on your weight loss you have done amazing.

I have been with you from the start, reading all your diary when you were doing your pre op diet and writing it all down it only seems like yesterday.

All the very best for the next year, take care xx

Thank you crystal for your kind words your words of support mean a lot to me, and yes the year as flown by and I have to say it's with you and all the others on here keeping me on the straight and narrow and focused on making the best of this amazing tool I've been given to anyone reading this, believe me when I say the journey for some may be long and winding and you may hit a few duffers along the way no one said this would be easy but once your on the losers bench and you follow the rules the results can be truly amazing and life changing
Thanks everyone x

Such an inspiration x x x x x

Back