• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Year today since my Bypass

Andy1968

About this exact time last year i was waking up after major surgery that has changed my life.A year ago today i had a Gastric Bypass.. The support of my Family has been amazing and couldn't have done it without them.The support groups have been a great help aswell,So many inspirational stories that have helped me when times got tough.Anyway,some stats for you.
Total weight loss so far - 9 stone ( 2.5 stone pre op - 6.5 stone post op)
inches lost from waist - 12 -Yes 1 foot!
inches lost from hip - 15

Below is a picture of a pair of trousers i wore at my Mums funeral (7 years ago) when i was even bigger than i was when i started out the process of Bariatric Surgery.So infact i've lost MORE than 9 stone at my heaviest over the years of my weight fluctuating back and forth.The difference in size of trousers i wear now,compared to the ones in the picture is 20 Inches :D

Just wanted to share with all my friends and appreciate all the comments i've had so far.

Attachments

• canvastrouser.jpg
    canvastrouser.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 225
Wow!! Happy surgiversary!! :)

well done Andy!

WOW Well done Andy
Who knows that could be me this time next year.Again very well done

I said exactly the same thing last year mate... It will happen for you... Look forward to some updates!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done Andy!

Happy Surgiversary x

(Saturday will be my 4-month-iversary and it's posts like yours that really bring home where I could be in 8 months time!)

Wow you must have worked so hard. I hope I can achieve even half of what you have over the next year. Op on Monday.

Amazing work Andy & what a transformation. You look so much younger. Well done and congrats on your 1st surgeryversary :)

Andy that's truly amazing. Really great results from your surgery and all the hard work you must have put in. You look an entirely different person.

I'll be on my way soon (please god!!!)

xx

Back