• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 year Surgiversary!

Hey Sweetheart, how lovely to see you on here.

Well, you know how I feel about all the help you gave me when I was in the process of fighting for my funding - I couldn't have done it without you.

We miss you around here Shelley, it's not the same without you.

Congratulations on your 2 year surgiversary, you're looking beautiful!!

Good luck for today, although I'm sure you won't need it, your taggies are lovely.

xxx

Well done shell, your amazing!!! hows baby charles? good I hope. Kindest regards Gail x

Charlie's good ta Gail, getting big! He's got his first tooth yesterday so is chomping everything in sight :)

Fantastic post Shelbell. Yours was the first diary I read before I decided to join. Thank you for all your posts they have really helped me along my journey.

LOL Gail no chance!

What a lovely thread. Well done on all you have achieved and thanks for your positive posts on here which have always been a pleasure to read. It is great to see "old timers" :) on here to share their experience.

Shell, just seen the new pictures. YOu look fantastic. You'd never guess that you'd been overweight, it looks as though you've been slim all your life. Well done you.

Hi Shelbell,

I came across your blog over a year ago when I was plucking up the courage to go to my doctors to ask for a WLS referral. It was great to see you were a fixture on this forum when I first joined!!!

You have certainly acheived a great deal during your personal weight loss journey and are very much an inspiration for many of us just starting out.

Thank you for all the lovely comments :) I thought it was time to update my after pic, as the old one was from when I was 2 months pregnant and about a stone or two heavier.

Back