• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 years! How!

rosejohnson

Home from the USA :-(
I haven't been on here for ages but thought I would come and say hi and look for some motivation to help me back to my target.

I completely missed my 2 year anniversary of my op, which was last week. I really can't believe it has been that long.

I am now preparing for my tummy tuck in 2 weeks, by desperately trying to shift 8lb. I don't think it will happen but I can try!

If anyone wants to know what it is like 2 years out, I would say, it's 'normal'.

I love that word. I always thought I never wanted to be normal, but I love being normal. Best thing I ever did.

xx

I think 'normal' is what we all aspire to be after a lifetime of being on the outside of 'normal'.:cry: You must be very happy & hopefully all of us will know how that feels one day :wave_cry: Well done, you look lovely xx :D:D

Your looking fab.... well done.... I'm so looking forward to "being normal" lol. x

welcome back Rose. We are at exactly the same stage as I was 2 years post op last week, and Ive just had my tummy tuck 3 weeks ago, although it looks from your stats like you are maintaining at a slightly lower BMI than me, as mine hovers round BMI26 which Im more than happy with.

Good luck with the TT. Keep us posted. x

My stats are wrong, I have put on a few pound since then I just haven't updated.

I remember when we were both getting surgery - our journeys were similar!

xx

OMG Rose, dare I say you don't look "normal", you look stunning! but you can have "normal" if it makes you happy :) congrats on the whole journey and good luck with the TT! you are an inspiration to us all.

Lynne
xxx

Superb photos you look amazing, Normal HUH!!!!

Fantastic!

Congratulations on the two years and well done on the normal. Good luck with the TT xxx

WHO IS DOING YOUR t/t ?xx

Fantastic! You are such an inspiration!

Back