• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 years+ Post op

Mandijayne

Wow!! You look amazing. Totally unrecognisable from your pre op pics!! It truly is a life changing opportunity we have. X

Rosalie

That took my breath away a little bit! I'm at the start of my journey, thank you so much for sharing these! Very inspirational :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Butterfly_lady

Fantastic xxx

shelleymarie

Thanks so much everyone. I know other peoples before and after pictures kept me going in the beginning so it's so nice to get good feedback.

Hi!!

Well done on your fantastic results! Can I ask you a few questions!?

Has it got harder to loose weight over time and do you feel more hungry again?

Many thanks x

Yvonne, the weight loss definitely slows down after the first year, and a bit more after the first 18 months. I didn't get much exercise at first so when I wanted to speed things up again I would take it back to basics - protein first, lower carbs and exercise regularly. I can gain weight like anyone else if I'm not careful so I keep an eye on my clothes if they feel a little tight I get on the scales and up my game a bit but I try not to think about my weight too much these days. I did get my appetite back a bit more over time but the obsession to eat had lifted a lot. I still get it a bit if I'm down but I allow myself a bit of what I fancy when I want so I don't feel deprived. Good luck :)

fatfree81

Wants to be fat free!!!
Just about to have my op on 17th and getting nervous.. But I just looked at your photos and u look AMAZING!!!!!! Just makes all my doubts go.. Well done xxx

mrsg74

Oh my word! Your pictures have brought a little tear to my eye! I'm a newbie awaiting bypass and not seen you post before. I sometimes feel overwhelmed by halving my body weight like its something that's out if my reach. Your pictures are amazing, you must be so proud of your achievement! Inspirational - truly!

SHARONA

Wow what an achievement . What a BIG change. You don't look like the same person . I just showed my family your pic and they said it isn't the same person. Gob smacked!! Im do inspired by your story and i notice you mention running and the gym i intend to do this Im not going to be complacent and work with the tool . Its a chance in a life time. X

skydreamer

Shelley Marie I have literally just cried, it's my first time back on the site in a couple of weeks after feeling pretty crap about everything and you've given me such hope and inspiration. I can't thank you enough. You look amazing. All the best xx
Thank you again xx ((HUGS))

Su2ie

Wow wow wow!!! What an amazing transformation and you look and sound so happy!

Well done and thank you for the inspiration x