• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8 Months Post Op Comparison

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Hello everyone,

Just popping on to check out that everyone is ok, don't get much time to come on here now with work commitments and gym and my voluntary work at the local hospital radio that I'm involved with.

Anyway, looks like your all doing awesome. And a big hello to anyone that I haven't had the pleasure to speaking too yet.

Anyway for those that do know me, I am doing ok, now almost 11 stone loss, including pre op loss, and now going to the gym at least 3 times a week and loving it, a great bunch of people and my Personal Trainer is very interested in WLS and wants to work with me, and get involved in my support group to help others as well.

Anyway, I have included a latest comparison picture, so anyone that thinks it won't work for them, guess what, so did I lol

Hope to speak to some of you again soon.

Attachments

• Comparison Feb.jpg
    Comparison Feb.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 349
Flamin' nora Gary, you've really changed beyond recognition now!!! Well done and keep doing whatever you're doing, it works!! :)

Flippin eck Gazza ! The change is amazing , but over the last stone your face has really changed mate . Keep at it xx

That is amazing!! Well done, how are you feeling? Let's hear your pro's and con's of your weight loss so far?
x

Ok, as some will know I am always honest about my journey.

The Pros.
I have my life back.
I can walk forever with no lower back pain
No constant sweating
And loving everything life throws at me now.

The Cons.
Never feeling hungry and fancying food.
People do act differently around you and not all for the better.
Constantly upgrading my wardrobe buying smaller clothes lol

Wow your looking brilliant !!!!

Oooooh, just gawjuss Gary :D:D I have really missed you, chuckles :D Don't think I would have recognised you from your latest piccie ... Glad you are so happy, sweets xxx :D

Ah missed you too Twink.

Thanks, hon :) I bought a bike this week & am going like a rocket :D Thought as you got so much pleasure not to mention results, I would give it a whirl ... not one dangerous incident yet, lol ... going to take it out to Clumber Park tomorrow if it isn't too boggy after today's rain :rolleyes::rolleyes: xxx

Thanks, hon :) I bought a bike this week & am going like a rocket :D Thought as you got so much pleasure not to mention results, I would give it a whirl ... not one dangerous incident yet, lol ... going to take it out to Clumber Park tomorrow if it isn't too boggy after today's rain :rolleyes::rolleyes: xxx

Ooh clumber park, I have sat in there a few times, eating me sandwiches, pre op of course lol

Good on you for getting on your bike, I havent been on mine for a while, but only a few months and I have my 50 mile bike ride to do, u going to join me now lol

Ooh clumber park, I have sat in there a few times, eating me sandwiches, pre op of course lol

Good on you for getting on your bike, I havent been on mine for a while, but only a few months and I have my 50 mile bike ride to do, u going to join me now lol

You never know, I just might, lol :) I should be safe on the roads by then ... is it June? xxx

well i think she should :D
well done gary mate, always such an inspiration :) xxx

p.s can you do one of your charity things and raise loadsa dosh for my op? :D ;) lol xxx

wow Gary what can I say but you inspire me. You look ammmmaaaazzzing hon:)

ooh its that handsome chappy again...keeps popping up x

Back