• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Makeover Photo - 2½ Years Post Op

OMG u look fantastic - just like a magazine model. Well done. Truly inspirational.

Wow.. just a wonderful transformation... you must be so happy :)

Fabulous !!!

OMG. You look fab, fit, healthy and happy. Inspirational xx

Every so often someone comes along and posts transformation pictures that simply defy belief. The difference in their before and after pictures is so astounding that I am blown away by them. This is just such a case right here

Your results are nothing less than remarkable, you look stunning and are proof if ever it was needed of what can be achieved post op if the individual does their bit. You should be very proud of what you have achieved you are a fantastic poster girl for WLS. Brilliant job well done x

Karlos said:
Every so often someone comes along and posts transformation pictures that simply defy belief. The difference in their before and after pictures is so astounding that I am blown away by them. This is just such a case right here

Your results are nothing less than remarkable, you look stunning and are proof if ever it was needed of what can be achieved post op if the individual does their bit. You should be very proud of what you have achieved you are a fantastic poster girl for WLS. Brilliant job well done x

Lovely words Karlos x
I agree the transformation is stunning,you are an inspiration to all who has this operation,well done xxx

You look fantastic. You remind me of someone and after racking my brains I realise it's a young version of a singer called Anita Harris. Fab dress and lurve your hair btw !
How tall are you, as a matter of interest (and noseiness lol!).
Truly well done
xx

You look fantastic. You remind me of someone and after racking my brains I realise it's a young version of a singer called Anita Harris. Fab dress and lurve your hair btw !
How tall are you, as a matter of interest (and noseiness lol!).
Truly well done
xx

I'm 5ft 4in Miss Tickle.
Thanks for your lovely comments, the dress was only a Fiver - what a bargain.
xxx

Back