• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2003 gastric bypass, Dr Kerrigan- anyone else?

Hiya.
Who here had a GB (RNY) in this year or close to?
Mine was different hospital in 2018 but I would live to know how your getting on 18 years done the line if you’d be happy to share this information x

Hi!
Well I lost 8 stone in the first 8 months, kept it off for 10 yrs then gradually it’s gone back on, 5 stone of it, so I’m contemplating revisionary surgery... How are you doing? X

Hi!
Well I lost 8 stone in the first 8 months, kept it off for 10 yrs then gradually it’s gone back on, 5 stone of it, so I’m contemplating revisionary surgery... How are you doing? X
That’s really interesting, I lost 8.5 stone in 10 months but I have put 1.5 on, maybe 2, to be fair I had lost too much and when I look at photos I can see that now, I’d like to get a stone off now and I’m always aware of the slippery slop, I’m terrified of putting it all back on over time, wish you luck, please let us know how you get on. X

Hi!
You are still lighter than when you started so it is still good: plus your 18 years on. A revision may help you get back on track. Good luck x

Back